Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/readyfo8/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 250
- Local businesses already look for ways to be seen as supporting the local community (sponsoring local sports teams, etc.). A major community improvement initiative (especially involving education that reaches almost all members of the community) is a terrific opportunity for such companies to get some positive publicity.
- Local service clubs, social services organizations, religious organizations, etc. all see their mission as including improving youth opportunities. This initiative fits right in with their mission.
- Local personalities (especially those active in politics), always look for opportunities to affiliate themselves with positive community events and initiatives.
- We will make it very easy for local organizations and personalities to organize themselves and be active in supporting the local learning efforts by providing cloud-based web-site templates and organization templates and draft action plans, etc.
- The Learning Needs Clearing House website will also put the spotlight on community support for their students (positively in case of strong support and negatively in the case of low support).
← Why do we believe local businesses, organizations and personalities will support the initiative?