Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/readyforfifth.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 250
- The media are always looking for feel good news to report on.
- We are very focused on creating newsworthy “events” (e.g. having thousands of students show up unexpectedly in front of a TV studio, having tens of thousands of snail mail letters sent to a media outlet on a single day, having a thousand coordinated student rallies around the country on a single day, etc.).
- Education is a preferred topic of media.
- Local media (including local newspapers) are always looking for good local interest stories and we plan to have local news for them regularly. An initiative like this with a strong local component could significantly increase readership/listeners/viewers.
- There are many in media personalities that are personally dedicated to improving education.
- We hope to have a number of media personalities and organizations as sponsors, advisors or advocates for the initiative before the initiative even starts.
← Why do we believe the media will endorse/help promote the initiative?